For weeks, the Biden-Harris campaign has accused President Trump of hosting campaign events they belittle as coronavirus “super-spreader” rallies.
However, the notion of super-spreading something that is inherently dangerous to the future of the American republic is much more aptly applied to the Biden-Harris ticket, who are super-spreading a scourge that is a much greater threat: the implementation of socialism in the United States.
Although the mainstream liberal media is downplaying the socialistic elements of a Biden-Harris administration, it does not take Sherlock Holmes to conclude that a Biden-Harris victory would be a win for socialism as well as a loss for the vast majority of hard-working Americans.
Much of the Biden platform is predicated on the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force recommendations, which reads more like Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto than Thomas Paine’s Common Sense.
Here are just a few of the socialistic principles and policies that a Biden administration would welcome with open arms:
- “We can and must build a thriving, equitable, and globally competitive clean energy economy that puts workers and communities first and leaves no one behind. We will help rebuild our economy from the COVID-19 pandemic and President Trump’s recession by mobilizing historic, transformative public and private investments to launch a clean energy revolution.”
- “Democrats will work with affected frontline communities to develop a screening and mapping tool to ensure racial and socioeconomic equity in federal climate, energy, and infrastructure programs.”
- “Democrats commit to forging a new social and economic contract with the American people—a contract that invests in the people and promotes shared prosperity, not one that benefits only big corporations and the wealthiest few. A new contract that recognizes all Americans have a right to quality, affordable health care. One that affirms housing is a right and not a privilege.”
- “Democrats will fight to raise wages for working people and improve job quality and security, including by raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour.”
- “Democrats believe the government should take aggressive steps to increase the supply of housing, especially affordable housing, and address long-standing economic and racial inequities in our housing markets.”
- “Democrats believe that everyone should be able to earn a degree beyond high school, if they choose to, without money standing in the way. That is why we will fight to make public colleges and universities tuition-free for students whose families earn less than $125,000.”
- “Democrats will work to authorize up to $10,000 in student debt relief per borrower.”
- “Democrats have been fighting to achieve universal health care for a century. … We are going to at last build the health care system the American people have always deserved: One that finally provides universal health care coverage; reduces prescription drug prices, premiums, and out-of-pocket costs; reins in overall health care expenses; and tackles the deep-seated inequities in our health care system.”
These are just a handful of the socialistic plans a Biden administration would implement.
Everywhere it has ever been tried, socialism has been a complete and total disaster–not just recently, either, but for more than a century. So, it’s fair to say that Biden’s super-spreading of the super-disastrous plague known as socialism should be infinitely more worrisome than the president’s campaign rallies, which, by the way, are completely voluntary. (Remember the socialism that Biden’s team wants to spread is anything but voluntary; socialism can only be implemented via government force.)
As he said recently, Joe Biden wants to “fundamentally transform” America. Take him at his word. If elected, Joe Biden and his running mate would indeed fundamentally transform the United States—into a socialist cataclysm.